Tuesday 5 February 2013

What we Love about Cuba

PART ONE

In no particular order. 

1. Getting to see these beaches. 

 2. Spending some time just kicking back like this. 
Both poolside and at the beach. 
But not for too long. 

 3. Seeing this! Enjoying the water.
Regret: not spending more time here. 

 4. The Trains, everywhere.
Regret: not getting to ride one.
5. Spending time with my family, especially my grandparents and well, everyone because Eric and I live away. 

6. It was 20-28 Celsius the entire time, instead of in the negatives. 
And there wasn't cold rain or cold snow!


More to come.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Fabulous pics. Lucky you. Glad I found your blog via What Jean Likes. I hope to see you at My Dream Canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found you on the blog hop. I'm your new follower, care to follow me back? Cuba looks amazing, thank you for sharing. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!
    Sarah x
    www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello!

    -Kelly :)

    http://www.blartblog.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...