Sunday 9 December 2012

Sunday Social


This Weeks Questions:
1. Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials? 
TBH I just love ALL Holiday/movies. I love taking advantage of the Women's networks movies! 
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do? 
I wish I felt like I had the time. I wanted to do Operation RedNose this year. When I was young we would do 'Angel Trees' at the mall with my girl guides
3. Favorite toy received as a Child for the Holidays? 
I remember receiving a porcelain doll when I was >10 and I loved that thing for a long time. 

4. What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays? 
I have no idea!!!! Ah! 
5. Item you begged for the most and never got? 
I feel like because I can't remember this, then I obviously never really wanted it! But, I likely begged for lots of things and never got them. 
6. What do you do on Christmas Eve? 
Mom would make us go to church. blah.
As an adult. I've decided to do a pajamie exchange, and then whatever the family has planned. 

2 comments:

  1. It was hard for me to think of something for question 4 as well!

    xoxo
    Gwen
    www.oursweetlifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhhhhh, your puppies look JUST like my Molly Ann!! She's my spoiled fur baby. I found you on the blog hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda maybe hopin' that you'd pop by and follow me back!

    xoxo-
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...