Wednesday 19 December 2012

An Impulse Decision - Pink Hair

it's alittle faded by a week of wear. I like the faded better 
Sometimes when we are in the drug store we stop and make an impulse purchase. That's just what I did. I impulse bought a can of punky colour flamingo pink hair colour! :O

Oh my. I made a mess in my bathroom! I put it in over a week ago, a few streaks on the underneath. I think it's a little much, especially because it clashes with christmas colours, aka red. 

I'm not sure about it. Usually I wear my hair up at work, which is kind of a fun twist to my ponytail/bun. But I've been wanting to for a while and now that the wedding is over. 

Have you had an impulse purchase this holiday season?

4 comments:

  1. I would never be brave enough to put color in my hair..then again it's red all on it's own lol. What a fun little spark of sass for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i following the "almost friday" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I've always wanted to do this, too!

    I found your blog from the blog hop! I'm your newest follower!
    Please check out my blog and follow back!

    Merry Christmas!!!!

    Phylicia
    http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...