Monday 3 December 2012

5 for Five

ANOTHER MONDAY ALREADY! SAY WHAT!

Time for another 5 for Five. I'm really enjoying writing down some goals and feeling somewhat responsible for achieving them. :)


FantasticallyAverage

This Weeks' Goals
1. Start Christmas Baking
Started! Made Cranberry Choco Bars

2. Clean Out Car.
Did not happen AT ALL. Sigh. Now Eric has the car.

3. Take puppies for a walk X 2
I totally forgot about this one :(

4. Order a picture and go take my wedding tree to be framed
COMPLETED! It was pricey, but it'll be worth it.

5. Place photo order with wedding photographer!
Failed.

2 for 5. Not bad.
I want a full 5 for 5 one day.

I'm going to repat some goals.
1. Place Photo order with the wedding photography.
2. Laundry - say again, I know~
3. Find a therapist - for Vulvodynia.
4. Stick to the budget.
5. Finish one of my books.

1 comment:

  1. I should probably start making a list too. I always say I need to do this... this .. this and later forget 2 of the "this" lol


    I am stopping by via the Tea on Tuesday Hop, following you in the social networks we have in common.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...