Tuesday 11 December 2012

5 for Five Follow up

I'm just going to be honest --- this week, I'm not going to get anything accomplished, so why bother setting some goals? Tomorrow is Dyan's wedding and then it's work, work work.... and people are shopping so retail is hectic. But let's catch up on last week, why not?

FantasticallyAverage


1. Place Photo order with the wedding photography.
Failed.

2. Laundry - say again, I know~
Accomplished. If Eric would put it away!

3. Find a therapist - for Vulvodynia.
The doctor said she'd get back to me.

4. Stick to the budget.
Sort of.

5. Finish one of my books.
Yes! Finished the Mindy Project


In other news, I finished a goal from a few weeks ago! Check it! Finally got my wedding tree framed and up on the wall. Got it framed at Michaels. Cost way more than expected, but I'm happy with it!

1 comment:

  1. oh that putting away of laundry-- such a necessary evil. mostly on the evil. Here's to your list, which could so be my list. oh to lists...

    Aloha,
    Following ya now from the sweet hop. We're riding the wave of life together at Local Sugar Hawaii. I'd so love it if you'd join us.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...