Monday 12 November 2012

Wedding Mondays - DIY Bow Clutch

It's been a little puppy-overload here, and I haven't had a Wedding Monday in a long time, so here's an old post from my old wedding blog.

On Pinterest I found this great tutorial from Elm Street Life.
The clutch is super cute and super easy!

Anyways, I had this fabric that I bought with this in mind, because the fabric is the same colour (tone) as the boys ties. It's not identical, because I didn't have as many options as I wanted, but I had to buy like 2 metres for my sisters sash, so I made matching clutches! 

See, Moriah's sash, and the pocket square. Same shade pink, different type of fabric! 


It was so easy, only took me an afternoon and I made two of them! I used lots of interfacing because my fabric is a little flimsy, but it did the job! 

This is all the stuff I needed! I love my cutting board, one of the best things I've purchased for my sewing product. 

And this was the final product!!! 

Finished Product!
The process.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...