Monday 26 November 2012

5 for Five



I work retail. I'm a store manager.
America can take back Black Friday.
Canada, and me, don't want it! Boxing Day is hectic enough.
I'm exhausted. Black Friday kicked my ass, and we aren't slowing down.
As a result, my blog got neglected, but did my last week's goals? Let's see

FantasticallyAverage
Last Weeks Goals.
1. Finish Office --- painting, putting up desk, organising shit, getting comfy chair in!
YES THIS GOT DONE!
Painting was finished. Desk installed, and we used the printer. I even got pictures up on the wall. It is wickedly awesome!

2. Sit down and Read.
Failed. :( Such a good goal!

3. Get ChristmasLights finished on the outside tree!
YEAH! And we even got a timer so now they turn on and off automatically! Next year we will add more lights to the house.

4. Get Old Spark Badges to Girls
I got them to  one girl.... I need to get the rest out.

5. Vacumn Bedroom Floor!
This means I got my laundry ALL DONE! I even steam vacumend all the little puppy mistakes! Yay! I need to just continue to doing laundry in a timely manner.

Wow! This is my most successful week! 3.5/5 goals complete!

This Weeks' Goals
1. Start Christmas Baking
2. Clean Out Car.
3. Take puppies for a walk X 2
4. Order a picture and go take my wedding tree to be framed
5. Place photo order with wedding photographer!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us again! You did well last week- I'me excited for you! 3.5 out of 5 is NOT bad at all- way to go girl!

    You've got great goals that I need to accomplish too (Clean my car, anyone?!) I know you can do it!!

    Good luck! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! The lights on your tree look amazing - I wish I had a great outside tree like that. Great job with your goals last week!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...