Sunday 23 September 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
I have wanted to be more social. 
I know. Sounds weird. But people can scare me. 
I'm afraid to meet new people. To talk to people at meetings. To try to make friends. 
I'm kinda quiet. I don't usually think I have anything valuable to say. My stories are lame, and thats how my life feels. 

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Still Married with a 2 year old! That's right. I hope to graduate in 3 years, get a 'real' job, somewhere in BC and have had just had my first child. I hope my life is still just rocking it. 

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Get started on my Vulvodynia treatment. 
Dyan's Wedding in December
To go home for Christmas with my loving family. 

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
To be somewhere I can ramble about myself. 
Maybe make friends
To document my journey's, struggles. 
Somewhere for other sufferers of Vulvodynia to follow and realise, were all just normal people living life.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
No. I'd like to retire somewhere cool. 
We might move to Kamloops one day. 
We will see. 

6. What is your morning routine
Press Snooze. Press Snooze. Press Snooze. 
Grab puppies. Cuddle. Cuddle. Cuddle. 
Get out of bed. Curl up on couch with laptop. Find out what happened last night. Shower. Maybe. Go back to bed. 
Get up again. Make coffee. Eat breakfast.
Go to work. 

This happens over the period of about an hour. I should really streamline the process. 




In other news... 
I rocked my first day in jeans in like two weeks! Flare up gone :)
And Caper still not impressed that he has to wear a onsie.... He somehow managed it off though while I was at work, but he stood there staring at me for ten minutes after I put it on :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...