Tuesday 18 September 2012

Me Myself & I


1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
Play with my puppies. 

I usually attempt to eat myself up, but really, then  just feel crappy because I ate an entire tub of icecream or an entire bag of chips. I usually mope around the house until hubby smacks me out of it. 

Now that I have puppies, puppies make the world a better place. 

Seriously, how can you not love those faces

2)  If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
10 years ago I would of said when Elizabeth I reigned over England. 

Today. I think the early 1900's would be rad. 

3)  What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I fail at Halloween. 

Not my thing. I love the holiday. Just fail at the costumes. I love being Dorothy. 

4)  Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
why can you never think on the spot. let me pause and consider the possibilities
Idea # 1 (Brought to you by my husband) --- I never put lids on tight enough.
Idea #2 --- I hate wearing pants
Idea #3 - I hate showering.
Idea #4 --- I don't mix milks. 
I wont ever take milk from one jug to fill a glass or a fill a bowl of cereal. I'll just eat dry cereal. 
Idea #5 ---


5)  What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Just chill. Life will turn out fine. It is what you make it. 

And those kids, they don't really like you, popular kids are mean that way. Ignore them. They dont ever change :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...