Sunday 8 July 2012

First Post

Sometimes blogging is a Bitch. That is when you write a post. And then try to publish, and the damn thing freezes. The only way to unfreeze is to go back and then you loose you post.

This blog is a fresh beginning for me. It's a new extension of my previous blogs (mostly about my life or about my wedding) This blog is about my new family in our new house. This blog is about the journey my husband, my puppy, and I make in transforming our house into a home and the many wonderful projects and tasks we embark!

So a few things before we get started

  1. I am not a blogger. I do not do this professionally. It's for me. It's for my family. It's for kicks.
  2. I do not have a camera. My camera recently shattered prior to returning from vaca, and stupid digital cameras doesn't have another way to see the picture you're taking aside from the broken screen, so our iPhones will have to do. 
  3. I'm sparatic. 
  4. We've lived and projected for over a month. I'm behind.
Now, I'm going to get some sleeps in. Cabinets need another coat tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...